Boundaries, respect, and Positive Intervention.
Come and do the Consent Matters online modules together in the office. All welcome.
Consent Matters is an course that covers sexual consent, communication and relationships, and bystander intervention. The course will help you to seek consent, recognise what consent looks like and identify situations where it can’t be given.
Within the context of social norm and bystander intervention theory, you will learn how to recognise difficult situations and possible ways of stepping in if others need help.
The course includes a wide range of activities to engage and educate:
- Reflective activities with feedback
- Comic strip ‘practice scenarios’
- Animations featuring student views
- Multiple choice quizzes
The course consists of three modules, with support resources embedded throughout:
- Thinking about consent (15-20 minutes)
- Communication skills and relationships (15-20 minutes)
- Looking out for others (30 minutes)
Date & TimeNov 28th, 2019 06:00 PM through to
Nov 28th, 2019 07:30 PM
239 Wright Street
ADELAIDE SA 5000