Join us in Brisbane this December for our end of year Australian Greens National Conference.
Our second National Conference for 2022 will be just as important and engaging as our June post-election Conference. There will again be something for everyone, from election campaigning, current political, social and environmental issues, and sessions concerning party governance. Don’t miss it!
If you can't make it in person you can still join us for the main event online via Zoom!
- The Ship Inn, Sidon Street, Southbank from 4.30pm (at the Vulture Street end of the Southbank grand arbour).
- Suggested activities beforehand along Southbank – Cultural Centre, including the Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland State Library, Queensland Art Gallery and Queensland Museum.
Saturday evening - Greensland Summer Nights
- Ahepa Hall, 126A Boundary Street, West End, 6:00PM
- Cost includes snacks, pizza, & live entertainment. Drinks and other goodies for sale.
- All pizzas will be vegetarian or vegan. (Gluten free options as well.)
- If you could hear one song on the night what would it be? (Add your nomination to the info below - noting we may not get to play them all!)
- This event is a small fundraiser for the Queensland Greens.
Sunday evening post-Conference celebration - venue TBC
Monday National Council - at the office of the Queensland Greens (52 Douglas St. Milton) from 9:00am
Information regarding the venue, accessibility and transport information is available here.
Think Conference is out of your reach? We have funding available to assist First Nations members and supporters, and other members unable to afford registration through our Pay It Forward Fund. Please consider applying.
We want to improve access for all Greens members and supporters. If you have questions about the venue or specific access requirements see this page and if you still have questions get in touch and we'll do everything possible to accommodate you.
Supervised children are welcome at no charge (please indicate numbers for catering in the info below).
If you are interested in billeting, please contact the Queensland office on ph. 07 3357 8458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the word.
Date & TimeDec 3rd, 2022 08:30 AM through to
Dec 4th, 2022 06:30 PM
LocationBrisbane Tafe South Bank
66 Ernest Street
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
- 02 6140 3217